Norton Live Technical Support
Norton, the first name that comes from anyone looking to offering ultimate protection to their data both offline and online. With a plethora of products and services, Symantec Corporation has not only gifted the world one of the best anti-virus software but a blessing in disguise. Also, the highly skilled Norton Live Technical Support is there to resolve any issue that a customer might face while working with any Norton products.
However, those new to using any Norton product, particularly Norton Antivirus can find it a bit confusing as to how to update the product. However, at times Norton Antivirus may display an error message such as Error (8920, 233) and users may find it frustrating to update the software manually. Hence, it is times like these when Norton Live Tech Support can provide them with invaluable guidance and solve the issue.
To make it easier for users to update their Norton product without encountering this error, the experts at Norton Live Technical Support line have come up with a step-by-step guide.
Guide for resolving Error (8920, 233)
1) Start your Norton product.
2) In the main window, under you Are Protected, check for the date next to Protection Updates.
3) Depending on your situation, follow one of the following steps:
- A) If the time is less than one day; wait for 24 hours and run LiveUpdate again.
- B) If the time is more than one day then go to Intelligent Updater.
4) Go to the Intelligent Updater downloads page.
5) To choose the correct definition set, you need to know the name and version of your Norton product and the version of Windows.
7) Find your version of Windows you are running.
8) Depending on your version of Windows and Norton product, download the appropriate definition set
9) Save the file to the Windows desktop.
10) On the desktop, double-click the downloaded file.
11) In the Symantec Intelligent Updater window click Yes to continue.
12) When Intelligent Updater finishes updating the definitions; click OK.
However, if you are still facing an issue regarding the upgradation of your Norton product, call us at the toll-free number 0-800-820-3300 or you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org The Norton Technical Support line is open for existing and new customers 24*7.