Mr. John McAfee founded McAfee associates in 1987 and is the topmost American global computer security company with headquarters in California. The company has a plethora of products under its umbrella namely the McAfee VirusScan, IntruShield, McAfee SiteAdvisor, and McAfee E-Business Server among others. McAfee has been catering to the needs of both home and business owners with its data protection and internet security products. Every product has been tested completely for quality and performance before being sold to the customers.
A number of users these days are facing an issue when the McAfee antivirus does not performs the scanning function at all or gets stuck. In such a scenario, it is essential that you acquire the help of a technical specialist with the correct experience and reputation. We at the McAfee Antivirus Support are here to help you resolve any issue affecting the working of McAfee antivirus. Ours is a team of highly dedicated staff who have the tools and knowledge to take care of your antivirus.
My McAfee Antivirus has been facing issues with performing a system scan for the past few days. How can McAfee Antivirus Support help me with this issue?
The experts at the McAfee Antivirus Support have come up with some effective steps on how to tackle this issue. There are three ways through which users can resolve this issue. These have been explained in details below;
Method 1: Enable Access Protection
- Open the McAfee Antivirus on your desktop or laptop.
- Now, click on the Navigation or Tap on the Cog located on the top right side.
- Next, click on the General Settings and Alerts option.
- Choose the Use Access Protection check box from the Access Protection option.
- Now, restart your PC after clicking on the Apply button.
Method 2: Reboot the system
The McAfee Support recommends restarting your computer system to resolve this issue as it solves the issue to a larger extent.
Method 3: Remove and Reinstall
- Download the updated version of the McAfee Antivirus software from the official site.
- Next, click on the Install button and start the installation process. Users will receive the notification process for the deletion of the older McAfee antivirus.
- Click on Yes and accept All Terms and Conditions that appear on the screen.
- Once the McAfee software has been installed, then you can use it to scan the entire system and remove any harmful files.
Want to know more about keeping your McAfee Antivirus up and running at all times? Connect with the highly skilled McAfee Antivirus Support experts via toll-free number at 0-800-820-3300. Also, you can write about the issue to our professionals at firstname.lastname@example.org.