Unable To Login Into Norton Identity Safe – Norton Customer Support
Norton antivirus is the first choice of anyone looking for an all-round protection for their data, both offline and online. The company has been catering to the needs of both individuals and business owners with products utilizing only the latest technology. Norton offers a plethora of products including Norton Antivirus, Norton Internet Security, Norton 360, Norton Security Suite, and Norton multi-device support. Apart from this, the company has one of the best customer care named Norton customer support who resolve any issue affecting the performance of any Norton product.
I have heard about Norton Identity Safe. What does it do?
One of the products that makes it easier to maintain passwords for various accounts is the Norton Identity Safe. Norton Identity Safe offers the following features to users;
- Saving time with one time form for entering username and password /li>
- Complete synchronization across different computers, browsers and mobile devices
- Prior warning before entering an unsafe website
- Full protection to all of your online account details with online cloud storage
No need to keep record of your passwords with a pen and paper where it might be used by unauthorized persons to gain access to your online activity. Just use Norton Identity Safe to keep your passwords stored using the online cloud storage. Now, effortlessly login to your social media websites without any worries.
I have a Norton Identity Safe account, but I am unable to login despite entering the correct credentials. How can Norton support help me with this?
Have you been unable to access your Norton Identity Safe account despite entering the correct credentials? No need to worry as the experts at Norton support have come up with a step-by-step guide for resolving this issue.
Guide for logging in to Norton Identity Safe
- Restart your computer
- Exit all the other running programs
- Restart your computer system
- Sign out and sign in of Norton Identity Safe
- Click on your Norton product
- On the top-right corner of the main screen click on your user name. The username will be displayed only if you are signed in with the Norton credentials
- In the Sign out box, click on OK
- Under the Norton product main window, on the Identity Tab click on Identity Safe
- In the Get Started window click on Sign in
- Under the Sign In window type your Norton account credentials and click on Sign in
- Now, in the Vault closed window, type the Norton identity safe password and click Open
If you are still not able to sign-in to your Norton Identity Safe account; contact the experts at Norton customer support to be there for guiding you. You can easily reach us via toll-free Norton customer support number 0-800-820-3300