Bitdefender Technical Support
Bitdefender Technical Support
In the present day, it has become a child’s play with smartphones which come with an in-built scanning capability to help you accomplish the task easily without any delay. We at the Bitdefender Technical Support are here to help you use your smartphone to its maximum potential. Our professionals have more than 10 years of extensive experience in handling the issues affecting the performance of your smartphone.
In case you are having an Android device, scanning becomes an easy task to accomplish. But, those who are not tech-savvy might find this to be a bit confusing. We at the Bitdefender Antivirus Support work day and night to offer the best technical assistance to our customers without compromising on the quality of service. When you will connect with our skilled experts, rest assured that your query will be resolved without any delay.
How can I scan documents using my Android device?
Google has made it extremely easier for smartphone users to get the best applications along with staying connected to the internet without any issue. The number of applications let users manage their email accounts, video and photo needs, and work on documents. The experts at the Bitdefender Technical Support have come up with an easy-to-follow guide on how you can scan documents using your smart device.
The best way to scan documents is by using the Google Drive application which comes pre-installed in all smartphones these days. Kindly follow the guidelines mentioned below;
- Open the Google Drive application and click on the + symbol located on the lower-right side of the Home Screen.
- Once the Menu comes up, select the Scan
- Now, Google Drive will ask for permission to gain access to the phone camera. Click on the Allow
- Once you are ready to scan the document, cover the camera screen with the document within the grid and tap on the Blue capture button.
- After the document has been scanned, a simple preview will be shown to you. This is where you can use the Crop tool to make the changes and remove unwanted parts of the picture.
- Next Tap, Hold, and Drag on the dots to change the area scanned and uploaded.
- Once finished, you can tap on the Checkmark in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- After scanning, you have three options;
- Tap the plus icon to add more pages to the document.
- In order to redo a scan; tap the circular arrow in the middle.
- Tap the checkmark icon to finish and upload the document to Google Drive.
- Now, you can also make minor changes to the scans as per requirement.
- Lastly, the three dots in the upper-right corner allow you to delete, rename, and rotate the scan if need be.
Is there anything I need to remember?
The uploaded scans are added to the Google Drive in the form of PDF and saved as Scanned with date and time. You can easily move, rename or delete any scanned documents by simply clicking on the three dots next to the name of the file.
You can easily share the scanned documents from the menu by selecting the Share Link option. This will send a link to the document on the Google Drive and the Send a Copy will help you share the original file through email or by sending it to Dropbox. Let the Bitdefender Technical Support experts help you scan any document without any issue.
How can I connect with the Bitdefender Support experts?
You can easily connect with the highly skilled and trained Bitdefender Customer Support experts via toll-free number at (0-800-820-3300).