How To Fix Norton SONAR Protection Issue
SONAR (Symantec Online Network for Advanced Response), scrutinizes the behavior of computer applications to detect any malicious software. Symantec has been providing the best cybersecurity solutions to both individuals and business owners. Norton Antivirus is one of the best antivirus solution developed by the technical experts at Symantec Corporation.
Symantec Corporation also provides round-the-clock protection to both sensitive information and computer system from all virus, malware and other malicious software. Every product manufactured by Symantec passes severe performance parameters before being put on sold for users. One of the best service offered by Symantec to its wide customer base worldwide is the efficient Norton support. The experts at the Norton antivirus tech support are available 24*7 to resolve any technical issue effecting the performance of a Norton products.
My Norton Sonar Protection has turned off and I am unable to fix the problem.
There is no need to worry as the experts at Norton support have an easy to follow guide on fixing this issue.Or if you facing this same problem in sonar protection not fixed windows 10 so Kindly follow the steps mentioned below;
Restart your computer
- Exit all the programs which are running.
- Restart your computer and try again.
However, if the above steps do not lead to Sonar advanced protection being reactivated; no need to bother yourself but just follow the steps mentioned below;
Download and Install the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool
- Download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool and save the file on windows desktop.
- To open the download in the browser use the combination of CTRL+J key.
- Double-click on the NRnR icon.
- Read the license agreement and click on Agree.
- Click on Remove & Reinstall. You can see the Remove button if your Norton product is from the service provid
- Click on continue and remove.
- Click on Restart now. After the computer restarts just follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall the Norton Product.
However, if you are still unable to resolve the issue by following the steps mentioned above; contact the Norton tech support experts at 0-800-820-3300