Unable To Start Norton After Windows 10 Upgrade
Norton has been credited with providing some of the best network connection devices for both individuals and business owners. The wide array of products offered by the company includes Norton Premium Security, Norton Mobile Security, Norton Security Suite, Norton Online Backup, Norton Safe Search and Norton Family Premier. Apart from the wide array of products the company also offers excellent customer support through Norton Tech support
If you are a Norton user and have just upgraded your operating system to Windows 10, an unknown error that may interfere with the functioning of Norton antivirus on your system. However, there is no need to worry anymore as the experts at Norton technical support line have come up with a step-by-step guide on how to resolve this issue.
Guide for resolving Norton start error on Windows 10
In order to resolve the error that prevents starting Norton product on your Windows 10, follow the steps mentioned below;
- Exit all the programs
- Restart the computer
- Download and try running the Norton Removal and Reinstall Tool
- In case you have Norton Family installed, uninstall it before running the Norton Removal and Uninstall Tool
- Next, save the downloaded file on Windows desktop
- Now, open the download window in the browser with Ctrl+J shortcut key
- Double click on NRnR icon
- Read the license agreement and click on Agree
- Click on Remove and Reinstall
- Next, click Continue or Remove
1.Click Restart Now. Afterwards, follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall the Norton product
Why should I go to the experts at Norton router support only?
Apart from being available for our customers round-the-clock, our experts also provide only workable solutions within minimal time frame. We believe that it is the customers for whom we are here to serve and “customer satisfaction” is our prime motive.
How can I reach Norton support?
You can reach our experts by connecting via the Norton Tech Support toll-free number UK 0 800 820 3300