If you are a new user to Kaspersky Antivirus or any other related products, rest assured that you have the best data and online security product with you. However, at times certain features of a product are hard to understand particularly if someone is not that computer savvy. Hence, to tackle this issue the experts at Kaspersky Technical Helpline have come up with an easy-to-use installation guide.
This will ensure that you are able to easily install Kaspersky Antivirus without any trouble. However, in the off chance that you face some technical dilemma; call our Kaspersky Technical Support for complete guidance.
However, prior to installing the antivirus we recommend that your system meets the requirements mentioned below.
Microsoft Windows 101 (32-bit or 64-bit2)
Processor: 1 GHz or higher
1 GB of available RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB of available RAM (64-bit)
Approximately 480 MB free space on the hard drive
CD/DVD drive to install the program from the CD-ROM
Internet connection to activate the product
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or higher
Microsoft Windows® Installer 3.0 or higher
Microsoft .NET Framework 4
1. First and foremost make sure that your system meets the minimum requirements of Kaspersky Antivirus.
2. Next, visit the Kaspersky Antivirus website at https://www.kaspersky.com.
3. Download the installation file from the website and then click on Run. In case of a purchase, insert the CD and run the installation.
4. In case of a full-version purchase, activate the application with the commercial activation code.
5. Once the install window opens up, click on Install.
6. Read and agree to the license agreement in the next window.
7. It is recommended that you also agree to have Kaspersky Security Network and select the box.
8. Wait until the installation is completed then click on Finish.
If you still face an issue during the installation, make sure to contact us at http://www.global-technical-support.co.uk/kaspersky-support/ or call at our Kaspersky tech support toll-free number 0800-820-3300.
Still facing an issue with installation of your modem or router? Feel free to contact our technical support toll-free number UK for the best technical support.